Dear Editor,
Omgosh! I cannot believe that you published that stupid picture of me in your newspaper. Did you not have enough sense to see that I was having a bad hair day? Omgoshhhh I looked like walrus. Those pants were not mine, they belonged to Serrica Parkington, so it wasn’t my fault that they made me look fat. No one wants to read what a bunch of Bieber hating, celebrity bashing snobs write, so why not focus on the positive aspects of stardom. We have, like, great taste in clothes and parties, we always look great, and we’re just really cool. Please take the time to be nice and love us celebrities too. Instead of posting mean things like “wardrobe malfunction for Kurt” why not be nice and say kindly things like “Kurt is a neat person” Let’s try to be nice to celebrities because they’re people too.
Loveliness,
Greg
Very expressive. You really told that editor what to think, this is a real complaint letter! Well done :) great creativity as well! (:
ReplyDeleteHilarious as usual cupcakes. If celebrities could write a proper complaint letter, this is what it would look like. I loved the line "Omgoshhh I looked like walrus" :DDD So creative! Of all animals, you chose a walrus and it fit the situation so perfectly. You are a literary genius.
ReplyDeletep.s. is the guy's name Greg or Kurt?