Wednesday, September 29, 2010

This is me

Goodness. The title makes me think of Camp Rock. Anyway, I decided that since Its hard to write a lot about myself I would just make a list :). These are a few of my favorite things(but not in any particular order):
1) Jesus :))))))) Yeah Its kind of the Sunday school answer but Little Kids are wiser then everyone thinks. And he does come first.
2) I really like people(although I assume that most people do). They make me smile and want to do cartwheels :) friends in particular are nice. They can cheer you up and also make you do the things that you should do but really don't want to do.
3)Chocolate and Ice Cream and Cake. :) Need I say more?
4) Colorful socks :) I got some of these yesterday after mentioning that I thought they were happy :)
5) After making the above 4 I realized that I needed to write something more about where I come from and my goals and such
6) I was born and raised in Florida but moved to Turkey at age 7. I went to Turkish school and international school in Turkey and that's where I am now :).
7)In the future I hope to work for a magazine somehow, whether it be through photography, advertising, or editing. :)
and that is probably enough for now :) Its time to go comment on other peoples blogs :D

No comments:

Post a Comment