Thursday, September 30, 2010
I'd Rather not be in school
I'd much rather be out in the world living my life then in school right now. I know that most people feel this way. It's nothing unusual. But it's still a valid preference. As much as I like knowing things and as great a way as learning is to get there I'd rather be somewhere else. For those of you that are outside of the norm and for some strange (or in your opinion probably not so strange) reason want to be in school all day and spend your life doing that then let me explain my reasoning. First of all, like I mentioned before, I really like being with and talking to people. I've learned the hard way that school is not the best place to do that. You can ask my Spanish teacher from last year if you need confirmation. Mrs. LaTorre still tells me to be quiet whenever anyone in my study hall this year gets too loud. Another reason for my desire to be outside the school premises during the day is my love for things like taking pictures and dancing mindlessly around the house. The former brought about my other blog :). Not that I wouldn't do anything substantial but it would be nice to have down time available when you need it. Well the bell just rang. Time to start doing what I'd rather be doing instead of just writing about it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment